Re: LYNX-DEV How do I get lynx to display the site I am at??

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV How do I get lynx to display the site I am at??
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 02:34:18 -0500 (EST)

980326 C J Lawson wrote:
> Can I move down  1 line  at a time?
> How do I get lynx to display the location of the site I am at?

you can move  2 lines ,  0,5 screen  or by  /  (to find a string);
also you can enter eg  123g  or  123p , which goto link/page  123 ;
that's lots of flexibility, but you can't move just  1  line.

to see the URL of the current pages & link, enter  = ;
change to Advanced Mode to get the current link at the bottom of the screen.

enter  k  to see a list of keys & their functions;
enter  h  to get very comprehensive on-line help.