Re: LYNX-DEV Using Lynx woth web "forums"

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Using Lynx woth web "forums"
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 12:46:02 -0500

Here's a valid piece of HTML 4.0 that demonstrates the situation.
First browse it with lynx and start typing text in.  Once you have
typed in a few character of text on the 5 rows specified, press
return and see that you move on to the submit button.

Then browse the same file with Netscape, IE, and I suspect the others.
Once you've typed in the same characters, watch what happens when
you press return on the last line of the text input box.

<head>
<title>
Demonstrate text area behavior
</title>
</head>
<Form   Method=POST
Action="mailto:address@hidden";>
<Textarea rows=5 cols=55 name="msg">Hi Fake, </Textarea>
<Input  type=submit value="Send it to Fake">
</Form>