LYNX-DEV DJGPP under win95: problems...

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: LYNX-DEV DJGPP under win95: problems...
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 16:10:08 +0300 (MSK)

I have installed Windows95 but most of my working tools presently in DOS.
There is no problem found with it's boult-in DOS (reportedly 7.10)
except for DJGPP only - it became broken:
I always got a message "make.exe: *** no targets. stop."

Seems a LFN problem
but no settings changed from OK' time: djgpp.env points to +LFN=n,
and all filenames trancated to 8+3 by DOS pkzip/pkunzip.

As I remember, someone have compiled Lynx with DJGPP under WIN95.
Ani idea?

Leonid.