LYNX-DEV 60-Minutes TV Show - March 29th - Jaws for Win95

From: Ed McMurray
Subject: LYNX-DEV 60-Minutes TV Show - March 29th - Jaws for Win95
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:35:54 -0500

I was watching the 60-Minutes TV show tonight and was very interested
Lesley Stall's interview with a blind man (I didn't catch his name)
as he described a program for blind people wherein their computer
echos a voice of the printing on the monitor screen. It was a most
unusual program and I wondered if a copy was available to people,
like me.

I am not blind, but I am retired and I like to piddle with such
computer programs. I do not have Linux either and that is another
subject that interests me very much, too. I just read that the Linux from
the
Red Cap group in North Carolina provided the Linux for all of the
computerization in the movie "Titanic".

Thank you for any help you can give me in getting a copy of the
necessary programs that will allow me to do the voice-print.

         Ed McMurray  -   <address@hidden>