Re: LYNX-DEV Partial Display

From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Partial Display
Date: 30 Mar 1998 15:58:03 -0600

SKY> On Mon, 30 Mar 1998, Sinan Kaan Yerli wrote:

SKY> Oppps... sorry, used an oldier 2.8pre version in the previous
SKY> patch. Now this one is aganist the last version.

An inital report: integrates fine with the 2.8dev3 on my machine
(OS/2-EMX), seems to work okay.  A few problems; on some pages it
scrolls down as the page downloads unless you hit HOME (or similar) to
go to the top, at which point you can page down as you please.  Once
the page is downloaded, it takes you back to the top of the document,
no matter where you were before.  It interacts nastily with
ENABLE_SCROLLBACK, but the latter isn't widely useful anyway.

So as it is now, it's useful, but also annoying.  It's promising,
anyway.

| Jason F. McBrayer              address@hidden |
| The scalloped tatters of the King in Yellow must hide Yhtill   |
| forever.                   (R.W. Chambers _The King in Yellow_ |