Re: LYNX-DEV user agent?

From: Brian Tillman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV user agent?
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:33:50 -0500

Davis Coombs writes:

>How about this: allow TWO slots in .lynxrc for the
>what-browser-am-I info, browsername1 and browsername2.

The most recent version of Mosaic (v3.0B4) does something similar.  It adds
a file to one's login home directory into which one may store as many
alternative user agent strings as one would and then select one of them with
a menu.

 Brian Tillman                   Internet: tillman_brian at si.com
 Smiths Industries, Inc.                   tillman at swdev.si.com
 4141 Eastern Ave., MS239        Addresses modified to prevent
 Grand Rapids, MI 49518-8727     SPAM.  Replace "at" with "@"
        This opinion doesn't represent that of my company