LYNX-DEV Differences between lynx2-6 and lynx2-7-2

From: JOEL
Subject: LYNX-DEV Differences between lynx2-6 and lynx2-7-2
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 8:06:09 -0500

     I have a question please. I work for an Alpha (VMS 7.1) site that
is presently running Lynx2-6 and is considering going to Lynx2-7-2.
Could somebody please tell me briefly what the average (-anonymous)
Lynx user on our system would gain if we did this? I am subscribed to
this list but a lot of it is technically beyond me, so I'd really
appreciate a short answer to my question. Thanks in advance for any
and all replies.
                                              Joel G. Martin
                                              Systems Assistant
                                              Minuteman Library Network