LYNX-DEV LYNX, change temp download dir from /tmp

From: Janne Sjöquist
Subject: LYNX-DEV LYNX, change temp download dir from /tmp
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 16:14:53 +0100

Hi

Very nice browser, perfect from a UNIX host with no X, but I have a
problem:
How to change from default download directory /tmp to something else?
If I change SAVE_SPACE then only the path to the final saving is
changed, not the initial /tmp save where there is not enough space for
my 400Mb file.

Off course I can make a link or increase the /tmp size but it would be
much easier if it is possible directly in the LYNX configuration.

I have LYNX 2.7.1f on BSD.

Thanks!
--
Janne Sjoquist