Re: LYNX-DEV How do I clear errno?

From: C.J.LAWSON
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV How do I clear errno?
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 15:34:21 +0100 (BST)

Thanks to everyone who replied my mail message ...
I guess the easiest way is to reset errno by hand each time I test it ...
This is because I HAVE to convert a series of strings to longs, floats,
ints .... using the appropriate strto?() would set errno if there is an
error however, the problem arises if it is set /between/ these sequential
conversions. It can then be acted upon, and the value of errno then _HAS_
to be reset if the routine is not to terminate (bad for data
collection/experimental control)

        Thanks again

                Jonathan