Re: LYNX-DEV messages file

From: Sabato De Rosa
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV messages file
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 23:00:40 +100

On 1998-04-07 address@hidden said:
 ly>has anyone posted an italian messages file yet?  if not, I can
 ly>probably get one translated relatively quickly and easily...
I have realized a traslation of messages file; but the fact is that there
are a lot of messages included in a lot of source files; this means that a
translation of messages file (lymessages_en.h) is not sufficient to create a
good lynx version localized in another language.
Best regards.

Net-Tamer V 1.11 Beta  - Test Drive