LYNX-DEV tables (was question)

From: Philip Webb
Subject: LYNX-DEV tables (was question)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 17:39:30 -0400 (EDT)

980407 Eduardo Chappa wrote:
> I was looking at the rankings of the ATP tour at
>  cgi.atptour.com/en/players/database/sglrankp.asp?range=1-50
> but Lynx does not display a nice table.
> Instead it lists every column in the table as just one column.
> Is it there a way I can solve this ?  I'm using Lynx 2.7.2

the one thing Lynx doesn't handle at all well is tables
& there is continual debate here about how to manage them better;
i too have constant problems with economic/social data in Wash'n Post.
look thro' the Archive for the past month or so
--  www.flora.org/lynx-dev  --
& tell us if you find any of the suggestions interesting:
one which i liked was to treat tables as ordered lists
(i'll forward it to you off-list).
might you be upto doing some coding yourself ... ?
BTW the latest Lynx is 2-8, tho' it doesn't solve the table problem.