LYNX-DEV still can't get lynx_w32 to work

From: dean martineau
Subject: LYNX-DEV still can't get lynx_w32 to work
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 07:15:42 -0700

thanks, Al.  I looked at the lynx.bat file, and indeed, the program
couldn't have worked the way it was set up.  However, after editing it and
generating the version I'll attach, I still get the same messages related
to the syntax of the cp command.  The environment variables are being set,
and it doesn't matter if the cp program is actually accessible or not, the
same message is generated.  Obviously, I'm missing something simple here,
but what?

Dean
@ECHO OFF
set term=vt100
set home=c:\lynx
set temp=c:\temp
set lynx_cfg=c:\lynx\lynx.cfg
c:\lynx\lynx.exe %1 %2 %3 %4 %5

For information about Top Dot tutorials and Sound Computing magazine, )
email me, or check out http://www.eskimo.com/~deamar