LYNX-DEV Auto-accept and deny cookies

From: Jeroen Egmond
Subject: LYNX-DEV Auto-accept and deny cookies
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 15:04:57 +0200

Hi all,

I'm just subscribed to this list and now I was wondering if there are
already people working on the 'automatically' accept or deny cookies. This
should be based on the domain... If noone is busy with it yet I would like
to get to work on that. I have some ideas already and just got working on it
in lynx 2.8 but since double work is not really useful I thought I would
first ask in here...  Are there any special requirements for implementing
such a thing? (like the rules must be in lynx.cfg; or should there be a
special file for it)

I hope I get some reposonses, since I would like to contribute to the only
'normal' browser ;-)

Greets,
--
Jeroen Egmond - Chemistry - Eindhoven University of Technology
WWW   : http://www.stack.nl/~jeroene