Re: LYNX-DEV Form submit button

From: Jonathan Sergent
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Form submit button
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 23:10:09 -0500

 ] I am editing the key mapping of lynx to match some "special" keys on the
 ] serial terminal that I am using.  There is one key on my terminal that
 ] is used to "send" data... I would like to map this button to the "form
 ] submit" routine in  Lynx... but I don't know what routine that is... any
 ] help???
 ]
 ] --
 ] Kristin McNally
 ] MOON Communications
 ] address@hidden

I think the problem is that you can have more than one submit button
on a page, and they can do different things.

For your particular application you might be able to hardwire it to
something, but my impression as that Lynx internally just marks the
submit buttons as a special kind of anchor (link).

--
Jonathan Sergent / address@hidden