lynx-dev still can't get lynx_w32 to work

From: dean martineau
Subject: lynx-dev still can't get lynx_w32 to work
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 10:15:55 -0700

I have made the changes suggested, putting the cp command in my path and
modifying the batch file as shown below.  I stil get only the two lines of
syntax for the cp command.  I tried with and without the command-line
switches Lloyd provided.  (Incidentally, where are a list of those?)

I still hope to get this to work, and obviously it works for lots of others.

Dean
@ECHO OFF
set term=vt100
cd c:\lynx
set home=c:\lynx
set temp=c:\temp
c:\lynx\lynx.exe %1 %2 %3 %4 %5
cd \

For information about Top Dot tutorials and Sound Computing magazine, )
email me, or check out http://www.eskimo.com/~deamar