Re: lynx-dev tracelog doesn't work in 2.8

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev tracelog doesn't work in 2.8
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:55:25 -0400 (EDT)

> Since color styles is optional new alpha code it
> seems to me that the trace log problem and Cc bug
> would take precedence.
no (it's too long a story to keep repeating - try reading the archives).
color-styles is just the piece that prevents me from changing the default
parser to tagsoup.

> I tried looking up trace in the archives and found
> I can't connect to flora.org.  It seems
> to me someone else mentioned something about tracelog recently.
a different problem: doesn't redirect on win32

> If you have time to look at it I'd appreciate it...
I've been doing
        lynx -trace . 2>trace.out
for some time (hadn't noticed that ^T was supposed to work; no one commented
on it til today - so I'l get to it when I'm not trying to untangle the
parsers)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden