lynx-dev Re: LYNX-DEV italian messages file

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: LYNX-DEV italian messages file
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 22:47:08 -0400

On Wed, Apr 08, 1998 at 11:56:21PM +0000, Sabato De Rosa wrote:
> Ok; for all listers interested in the following lines of this post you.ll
> find the "lymessages_en.h" translated in italian language.
> best regards:
> Bye.

I've built Lynx2-8 with the message file you submitted and it worked
okay, except for a few missing defines:

#define WITH_COPIES_TO "WITH_COPIES_TO"
#define WITH_COPY_TO   "WITH_COPY_TO"
#define REALLY_QUIT_Y  "REALLY_QUIT_Y"
#define REALLY_QUIT_N  "REALLY_QUIT_N"
#define EDIT_FM_MENU_URLS_DISALLOWED "EDIT_FM_MENU_URLS_DISALLOWED"
#define EDIT_CURLINK_URL "EDIT_CURLINK_UR"
#define INVALID_COOKIE_DOMAIN_CONFIRMATION "INVALID_COOKIE_DOMAIN_CONFIRMATION"

If you could supply these, I'll make it accessible...

On a related note, I got the international Lynx version from CSuite and
am studying it. Henry will be unhappy to learn the lynx.po file is 218K
for just English and French.

Marvin the Paranoid Android.