Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1dev.6

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1dev.6
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 05:40:41 -0400 (EDT)

> TED> Not if I do it right.  (I'm not done - I'm probably less than a
> TED> quarter thru this process, but stopped so I could source in the
> TED> easier patches on my list).
>
> Thanks for taking the time to merge the EMX patches (and whichever
> other patches are among the easier ones).  I know that the parser
> fixes are a bigger priority, but I was getting a little scared of
> version skew.
no problem (I'll probably nibble a chunk off yours this week - between
that and the CTRACE and tempname stuff, those are the bulk of the easier
stuff - your's a little harder since I'll probably change some of it
to reduce the amount of ifdef's, which means I have to test my changes)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden