Re: lynx-dev Win32 compilers

From: Personal
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Win32 compilers
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 10:45:54 -0600 (MDT)

Wayne,

Let me say, for the record, that had it not been for your work, I would not
have Lynx on my computers at home. It is easy enough for me to log in to
my Unix box, but having native Lynx is better, and you are the reason I have
it.

I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I greatly appreciate your efforts,
enjoy the fruits of your labors, and commend you highly for what you have
done to further the usage of Lynx.

If you'd like, I'll write a scathing note telling anyone who hassles you to
shut up and go away, and you can just forward a copy of it to anyone who
bothers you. I'll make sure it is clearly from me, not you.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,
Email: address@hidden (Scott McGee)         | run in circles,
Web:   http://www.slcc.edu/infotech/webmaster.html | scream and shout.
My opinions do not necessarily reflect those of the College. Trust me!