Re: lynx-dev help sought with peculiar problem at slcc.edu

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev help sought with peculiar problem at slcc.edu
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:42:06 -0400 (EDT)

> I haven't been able to debug patch-o-matic lately; Klaus has also not been
> available.  Anyone with deep knowledge of perl *and* PRCS is welcome to
> get in touch with me...
I've thought about this a little - but my online debugging time is a little
scarce.  So I'm more inclined to set up a loopback test - I installed a
copy of apache a while ago to do things like this, and with a little work
might be able to make patch-o-matic run there - right?

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden