lynx-dev Assistance with Lynx

From: Shirley Roberts
Subject: lynx-dev Assistance with Lynx
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 98 23:21:57 EDT

I am a blind person on two local e-mail systems that utilize Lynx for
their Internet services.  In order to take full advantages of the Lynx
features, I need links and form fields numbered as well as the show_cursor
option made available.  I have gotten one of the system administratoors to
make the "links are numbered" feature available all the time now and I can
set that option up on the other system every time I log in; however, I
have not accomplished anything regarding the other features.

I would appreciate any input you could provide regarding this situation.
If I could have these features enabled, it would make it a lot more
feasible for me to fill out forms online and perform other similar tasks.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Shirley Roberts
Phone: 937-898-1989
E-mail: address@hidden