Re: lynx-dev Lynx keymap problem

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx keymap problem
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 11:33:15 -0400 (EDT)

> > that's a little awkward (to make Lynx use those setting) unless tcsh
> > stashes the information in a file some place).
>
> I can think of a quick and dirty way to obtain bindkey sequences, but it
> requires grep:
I know that - but it relies on the system spawning tcsh to get the
information since bindkey is a builtin command.  (The same problem, btw,
applies to getting csh/tcsh aliases - there is no guarantee that the
environment which prints the aliases is compatible with the one that
requests the list).

But sure - you can construct a file that Lynx can read...

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden