lynx-dev The beast lives :-)

From: Filip M Gieszczykiewicz
Subject: lynx-dev The beast lives :-)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 19:33:10 -0500 (CDT)

Ok, I have the Curses stuff working, using the perlmenu V4 for
the screen handling. It comes up, most of the shell is done. It
even slurps in the lynxrc file, finds all the bookmark files
and sorts it all out. Now I'll be kludging in the "meat" for:

->   1) Sort Menu               <- stupid sort works
     2) Juggle Menu             <- got some of it
     3) Categories Menu         <- wait till you get a load of dis :)
     4) Timestamp/Expire Menu
     5) Import Menu
     6) Export Menu
     7) Preferences Menu        <- works mostly
     8) Exit Juggler            <- this too :-)

No, this isn't just a "bad dream".... it's a real nightmare... ;-)

Take care.