BOUNCE address@hidden: Non-member submission from address@hidden (Mic

From: Al Gilman
Subject: BOUNCE address@hidden: Non-member submission from address@hidden (Michael Sokolov)] (fwd)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 00:46:21 -0400 (EDT)

Michael:

It is because you are not subscribed to lynx-dev; at least not
from the address from which you are sending the mail.

Normally, Bob Izenberg rescues non-member posts that are not
spam.  He can do it quietly, with operator commands.  We haven't
set up my secure access into the lynx-dev majordomo so while
he is on vacation I am doing it by the noisy kluge of sending
the mail through majordomo in my name (which _is_ on the roster).

HTH

Al

----- Forwarded message from address@hidden -----