lynx-dev prefer that people not forge the From: header

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: lynx-dev prefer that people not forge the From: header
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 18:42:37 +0900 (JST)

> From: address@hidden (for Michael Sokolov)
[...]
> From: address@hidden (for Eric)

Both of these posts I found in my spam-holding file.  I have absolutely
no inclination whatsoever to remove the procmail rule that put them there.
Furthermore, I do not consider them contributions to the lynx-dev mailing
list and will not include them in my digest of the list.

__Henry

PS  NO, I haven't had a chance to read lynx-dev, and YES I am aware that
my lpansi incorporation patch needs to be ifdefed, with the default to
FALSE, i.e., not compiled in by default (presently will run havoc on DOS
and console users).  Sorry for being a loose cannon.  Maybe this weekend.