Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1dev.9

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1dev.9
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 05:27:29 -0400 (EDT)

> 980503 Thomas Dickey wrote:
> > (the only new bug that I know of)
> >
> > 1998-05-03 (2.8.1dev.9)
> > * correct missing counter increment in tempname(), from cleanup. - TD
>
> i now notice you say "new" bug, so maybe you haven't forgotten,
> but there's still the bug in the effect of  n ,
> which fails to find & place the next string occurrence accurately:
> see your reply to me 980329 1306 "will check".
yes - being reminded, I looked at it for a while this weekend with no
immediate solution.  It is entangled in some logic that Klaus and Fote
did differently - so I have to find where the change should be made.
(But now at least I have the problem in my head, so I'll be looking for
the fix).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden