Re: lynx-dev \ as many times as I want (was: 2 weeks)

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: lynx-dev \ as many times as I want (was: 2 weeks)
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 06:50:00 -0400

From: Heather Stern <address@hidden>
>Lynx is a web browser... as part of what *I* consider minimum function (your

There's the bottom line.  It's a function that _you_ consider a minimum
function.  The way things get added to lynx is that someone who considers
it necessary either writes the code, hires someone else to write the code,
or convinces someone else to write the code to perform the function, or
wait until it gets written.

So far, I've not seen anyone from this list who has been writing code convinced.
That leaves the other 3 options.