Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1dev.9

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1dev.9
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 20:12:21 -0400 (EDT)

> history is important for understanding the World,
> but too much can be very dangerous, as the newspapers show daily.
> i'll at least have a look where you say & see how far i can understand
> things.
ok - I think it would help to compare the corresponding 2.7.2/2.8 versions
of the www_user_search function (I missed it this afternoon, but somewhere
in that chain there was a comment asserting that the display would be painted
as you want - I guess the logic got obscured by one of Klaus' changes).

(Since there's a lot of structures, I'd also use the TRACE/stderr logic
for capturing some of the state - you'll have to add appropriate traces).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden