Re: lynx-dev Attached files

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Attached files
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 07:37:41 -0400

As far as I am aware, no lynx provides an 'attachment' feature.  To
include a file in a message, you would somehow need to uuencode or mime pack,
etc. the file in question, then when you get into lynx and the mail
option you would read the encoded file into the message.  Of course,
if your lynx is configured to prevent using a regular editor, then
that option isn't available to you.