Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.7.1 - WinNT tcp/ip printing

From: Benjamin C. W. Sittler
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx 2.7.1 - WinNT tcp/ip printing
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 10:56:51 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 5 May 1998, Peter Bendall wrote:

>  Looking for help, or a location to find details....
>
>  I have taken over a precompiled NT installation of Lynx 2.7.1 which was
>  never set up to print and don't seem to have any info on getting at the
>  MS tcp/ip printing from the browser.  Any pointers? Somebody who does it?

Okay, you'll need to add a PRINTER line to lynx.cfg. You'll need to be
careful, though, as this might not work with an older Lynx version (like
2.7.1 perhaps?) which does not properly convert /'s in the temporary file
name to \'s. Replace \\capella\epscolor with your queue name.

PRINTER:Printer `epscolor' on `capella':COPY %s \\capella\epscolor:FALSE