lynx-dev Alert! Unable to connect to remote host.

From: Felan, George Z
Subject: lynx-dev Alert! Unable to connect to remote host.
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 12:46:54 -0500

I just installed and configured lynx2-8 and just need to use it initially as
a web browser locally. I have compiled in my home directory on an UNIX
Solaris 2.5 platform. I get the following messages when executing "lynx":

Alert! Unable to connect to remote host.

lynx: Can't access startfile http://lynx.browser.org/

What further configuration changes do I need to make this work. I would
appreciate any assistance.

Thanks

George Z. Felan