Re: lynx-dev Trouble installing Lynx2.8 (fwd)

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Trouble installing Lynx2.8 (fwd)
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 19:43:59 -0400 (EDT)

I saw the mail last night but didn't remember to followup.  What puzzles
me about it is:
        + this is a platform that Jim Spath's built

        + the messages don't show the compiler doing anything - just the
          'make' program walking through the directories.

So it looks like (unless the messages are cut down a lot) there's something
missing.  (A copy of config.cache, config.status and the whole compile
log would help pinpoint the problem).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden