lynx-dev Re: Lynx - Y2K ?

From: Rich Smith
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Lynx - Y2K ?
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 09:18:36 -0400

 I don't know if I'm sending this to the right person but here it goes ....

 I'm the Y2K analyst for one of the larger Canadian Universities and I am
 putting together a table of software which our Information Technology
 Services group supports on campus.

 Lynx is on that list. For each software product listed, an entry in a
 column indicates if the product is Y2K compliant or not. For those that are
 not, additional columns describe what has to be done to become compliant
 and the cost involved.

 Searching your website and many others I have failed to come up with this
 information. Could you send me the version numbers and a statement of
 compliance (preferred URL link) for the releases that are compliant. And if
 they are not compliant a list of fixes and/or upgrades (URL preferred) and
 the costs involved.

 I appreciate any time you have to address this concern. Thanks in advance,
 Rich

 Rich Smith
 Information Technology Services,  Queen's University
 Dupuis Hall 3-41
 E-mail:  address@hidden