lynx-dev funny case stuff on Win95

From: Al Gilman
Subject: lynx-dev funny case stuff on Win95
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 22:29:09 -0400 (EDT)

I haven't been able to isolate the circumstances when this happens.

But I have been having funny behavior as regards the case of
text.  It may be between Lynx and the screen, as I got the
following transition:

at the g)o prompt I found myself typing with the case of the
letters inverted.  I say inverted because lowercase punctuation
was only available if I seemed to have uppercase letters.  But
when I ignored the capitals on the screen and telnetted to a Unix
box (with uSoft telnet) the lowercase letters re-appear as the
glyphs for what I am typing.

This experience is intermittent, I haven't been able to isolate a
cause.  I only noticed it after I started messing with
multibookmarks.  But I had some Word crashes today and who knows
_what_ that broke.

I have had this experience with both the 2.8pre.(4/5) binary and
the 2.8rel.2 binary compiled with Mingw32.

Have others seen anything like this?

Al