Re: lynx-dev Can you help me please (fwd)

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Can you help me please (fwd)
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 06:14:40 -0400 (EDT)

>   extern int bzero();
>   .................^
>   %CC-W-TOOFEWACTUALS, Too few actual parameters in macro call.
>   at line number 292 in file
>   DKA200:[LYNX.LYNX2-8.WWW.LIBRARY.IMPLEMENTATION]TCP.H;1
it appears that somewhere there's a definition such as
        #define bzero(p,n) memset(p,0,n)
which is conflicting.  The fix is to remove this 'extern int bzero();',
which I'd noticed before -- it's not used in the code anyway, and is an
artifact of a previous implmentation.  (I'll do that in my development
version).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden