Re: lynx-dev Bug in inlocaldomain() on Solaris

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Bug in inlocaldomain() on Solaris
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 09:17:29 +0900 (JST)

> On my system I did a quick patch of setting mytty to (ttyname(0) + 5) and
> getting rid of the increment, but this probably isn't appropriate for all
> systems.  I'll let the maintainers decide what to do with this one.

I would be VERY grateful if you would post the patch to lynx-dev (or send
it to me directly if something prevents you from publically releasing it).

Can I assume that the defines in userdefs.h,
#define CAN_ANONYMOUS_INSIDE_DOMAIN_TELNET      TRUE
#define CAN_ANONYMOUS_OUTSIDE_DOMAIN_TELNET     FALSE,
are rendered useless by the improper setting (on Solaris) of mytty?

__Henry

PS Yes, this is a request and question from a complete ignoramus.  If you
have to trumpet your ego or flame someone, do it to me, off the list.