Re: lynx-dev Re: dev10: color of <em>...</em> changed?

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: dev10: color of <em>...</em> changed?
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 08:17:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 11 May 1998, Leonid Pauzner wrote:

> I build dev.10 with DOS/DJGPP
> and found that <em>...</em> fields became "dark blue on black",
> it was "red-orange on white" for a while at least up to dev6.
> That's strange - color settings in lynx.cfg have no effect for now.

I wonder if this is a more general switch logic problem. When I built
2.8.1dev.10 on DOS with PDCurses, the colors were mapped improperly,
with blue mapping to brightblue, brightcyan mapping to blue, and gray
mapping to black. I haven't tested all the colors yet. With the SLANG
version, the colors mapped normally, but the extended key mappings were
wrong, with downarrow and uparrow mapping to HOME, pageup mapping to
END, leftarrow mapping to quit, and rightarrow mapping to unconditional
quit. All this worked fine in 2.8.1dev.9.
                              Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)