Re: lynx-dev 2.8.1dev.12 with slang seg faults

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2.8.1dev.12 with slang seg faults
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 11:19:58 -0400 (EDT)

> Has anyone built dev.12 on Digital Unix 4.0 with slang 1.2.2?
I've not (I have slang for test-builds on more than one 32-bit platform,
but haven't tested slang on Digital Unix - to which I have occasional
access).

Do you have DEC's compiler?  (the bit about -std1 is for that compiler;
I'll check if I set it properly in the script, but it does not apply
to gcc).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden