lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.1dev-12 and djgpp

From: Michael P. Gorse
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx 2.8.1dev-12 and djgpp
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 18:10:13 -0400 (EDT)

Setting minstack to 800 is not sufficient to compile lynx under
2.8.1dev-12 under djgpp, at least with gcc 2.80.  My binary came
pre-compiled with minstack=1536k, but I needed to increase this to get it
to compile html.c without locking up.  Minstack=1792k will do the job.

Also, is it legal to have a <center> tag inside a <a> tag?  I have seen a
web page which had center tags inside of references, and they screwed lynx
up since it is configured to force termination of <a> on <center>.  It
looks as though this could be changed easily by changing T_CENTER in
www/library/implementation/htmldtd.c, but I have no idea whether or not
the html specification has a rule governing such tags.

|DO what you think is right, not what society expects of you.|
---------Michael Gorse / http://www.wpi.edu/~mgorse/ ---------