lynx-dev downloading

From: Steve
Subject: lynx-dev downloading
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 22:11:28 -0400 (EDT)

I have run across a dificulty with version 2.8.
When I go to download a file I get the choice of
either saving the file or using Zmodem to download it directly.
I have no problem using the save feature but when I use the
Zmodem direct the name of the file is changed to something with a
.htm extension.  Then when I try to open the file or view it or whatever
is needed I get all kinds of errors because the file is obviously saved
incorrectly.  My question: Is there a way to remedy this?

Thanks
Steve