lynx-dev Re: bug in Lynx v2.8

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: lynx-dev Re: bug in Lynx v2.8
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 10:25:08 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Kristol <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden <address@hidden>
Date: Wednesday, May 20, 1998 9:34 AM
Subject: bug in Lynx v2.8

>[Have you changed affiliations?]

Dave,

I've retired from the WFBR, moved to Astoria, NY, and no longer have any
affiliations.   Also, as of the v2.7.2 release, now superceded by the
v2.8
release, I no longer am involved in Lynx code development (no longer
offer code with bug fixes, enhancements, and field test implementations
based on the discussions in IETF WGs)..  I am CCing this to the
address@hidden list, where others can evaluate and try to deal with
it.

Fote

------Rest of Original Message------
>A user of our LPWA web proxy (<http://lpwa.com>) reported a problem,
>which I traced to his Lynx v2.8.  The proxy's login form has
METHOD=POST