lynx-dev DOS patch for lynx2.8.1dev.13

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: lynx-dev DOS patch for lynx2.8.1dev.13
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 11:51:57 -0700 (PDT)

I just built the DJGPP version of lynx development version 13 with SLANG
1.2.2 and the DJGPP keyhandler. This is the first build that I have done
since dev.10. The color problem is now fixed, but the keymapping still
wasn't working. The problem was that with SLANG >1.0, USE_SLANG_KEYMAPS
was defined, which excluded the switch table for the DJGPP_KEYHANDLER.
So far, I haven't been successful in integrating the two. The following
patch will exclude John Davis's recent keyhandling changes when the
DJGPP_KEYHANDLER is defined. I will try to work on integrating them when
I get some time.

The DJGPP_KEYHANDLER code allows mapping of all the function, control,
and shift keys on the PC keyboard via KEYMAP statements in lynx.cfg,
either via the numerical value specified in the DJGPP file "keys.h"
or via mnemonics from that file. When mnemonics (e.g. K_Alt_S) are
used, the mapping succeeds, but a warning is printed to stderr that it
failed. I have been looking at the code, but still don't understand what
is generating the warning. Compiling with PDCurses also allows mapping
of Alt keys. Does anyone know if it can be done with the SLANG
keyhandling functions?
                            Doug

*** lynx2-8/src/LYCurses.h      Sun May 10 20:51:04 1998
--- lynx2-8/src/LYCurses.h.new  Sun May 24 10:50:44 1998
***************
*** 188,196 ****
  #define USE_SLANG_MOUSE               1
  #endif /* USE_SLANG */

! #if SLANG_VERSION >= 10000
  #define USE_SLANG_KEYMAPS     1
! #endif

  #define SL_LYNX_USE_COLOR     1
  #define SL_LYNX_USE_BLINK     2
--- 188,196 ----
  #define USE_SLANG_MOUSE               1
  #endif /* USE_SLANG */

! #if ((SLANG_VERSION >= 10000) && !defined(DJGPP_KEYHANDLER))
  #define USE_SLANG_KEYMAPS     1
! #endif /* SLANG_VERSION >= 10000 */

  #define SL_LYNX_USE_COLOR     1
  #define SL_LYNX_USE_BLINK     2
*** lynx2-8/src/LYStrings.c     Thu May 14 07:01:12 1998
--- lynx2-8/src/LYStrings.c.new Sun May 24 11:14:54 1998
***************
*** 466,472 ****
--- 466,476 ----
     keymap_file = "lynx.keymaps";