lynx-dev about lynx.cfg

From: Lucian ION - 2AC
Subject: lynx-dev about lynx.cfg
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 18:51:04 +0300 (EEST)

hello, I'm a new user of lynx, I have two questions:
1) How can I see the hidden files with lynx (in DIRED mode?) (files that
begin with ".")?
2) I can't find the file lynx.cfg , is it possible for the configuration
file to have other name than lynx.cfg? Is there a command in UNIX to find
a file? Please help me on finding this file, I'm desperate, I tried all I
know to find it.
Another question : Can I install Wget without having root rights?
Thank you, I think lynx is great, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time with
it.
Bye.