Re: lynx-dev Lynx on Unixware.

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx on Unixware.
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 13:15:55 -0400 (EDT)

> Is there any plans to develop Lynx for Unixware?
I have one (minor) issue for Unixware in the configure script (the config.guess
script doesn't recognize it, but I have a patch from someone which I've been
applying to that script as I do updates).  Aside from that (which you can
workaround by specifying the host type in the configure script), I don't
know of any problems that would apply to building Lynx.

-- report bugs (against the development version):

        http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current/

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden