Re: lynx-dev about lynx.cfg

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev about lynx.cfg
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 13:22:43 -0400 (EDT)

> paths are still there.  Note also that trace logging
> doesn't yet work with the lynx_w32 binary, and works
> but can't be accessed via the ';' command in the MingW32
> binary, but presumably those problems will be dealt
> with in future v2.8.1dev# WIN/NT binaries.
as of the past couple of patches, the trace-logging should work on win32 --
barring legacy bugs which exist in the 2.7.2 version (causing various
interesting problems with color).  I'll be back to debugging that in the
next day or so, along with more fixes for the erstwhile 'tempname()' code.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden