lynx-dev Compiling lynx (fwd)

From: Al Gilman
Subject: lynx-dev Compiling lynx (fwd)
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 17:00:21 -0400 (EDT)

Sam, here wrote via a mailto: link at lynx.browser.org as
follows

----- Forwarded message from Sam Lenaeus -----

Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 15:17:09 -0400
From: Sam Lenaeus <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Compiling lynx

I am the new Sun Unix Systems Adm. for the State University of West
Georgia.  I have been asked to download the newest version of lynx and
compile a test version on our test server and check and see if lynx has
a feature similar to suspend in pine.

I have ftp'ed the latest version and I already have working a complied
version of lynx (v 2.7) in production.  Is there a way for me to be sure
to compile it with the exact same features as my (v2.7)?

I have searched through your pages for instructions on installing lynx.
Your assistance with the above will be greatly appreciated

----- End of forwarded message from Sam Lenaeus -----