Re: lynx-dev Compiling lynx (fwd)

From: Sam Lenaeus
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Compiling lynx (fwd)
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 08:07:16 -0400 (EDT)

What is it that you need to know.  I'll be glad to send you any files just
need to know what files to send.  I couldn't find anything on the web site
about configuring lynx & what files are involved.

      ______
     /_____/\           Sam Lenaeus
    /_____\\ \          Sun Unix Systems Administrator
   /_____\ \\ /         State University of West Georgia