lynx-dev Bug in DOS port with SLANG and DJGPP_KEYHANDLER

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: lynx-dev Bug in DOS port with SLANG and DJGPP_KEYHANDLER
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 17:52:36 -0700 (PDT)

The version of lynx 1.8.1dev.13 that I built with S-Lang 1.2.2 and the
DJGPP keyhandler loses its socket whenever the rendering of a http URL
is interrupted with "z". I think this relates to HTCheckForInterrupt in
LYUtils.c. I will be trying to fix this, but it is now a known bug for
anyone trying to use that version. The PDCurses version of the DOS port
works fine in this regard. I haven't checked the straight S-Lang version
yet. (Bug initially reported to me by John Lewis)
                                Doug

__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden (preferred)