Re: lynx-dev NNTP question

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev NNTP question
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 08:06:42 +0100 (BST)

> WRONG!  trn is being updated continuously, and is one hell
> of a wonderful(!) newsreader; expecially with that little
> lying-on-its-side "tree" of articles WITHIN a thread.

OK I'll have another look, but it was dormant for a long time when I was
actively tracking such things (new release pending but the author didn't have
the time) and I was pretty sure that the news.software FAQs and possibly
the UK archie didn't indicate any recent releases.  I've not been following
the actual news newsgroups for over a year, though.