Re: lynx-dev Dumped

From: David Woolley
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Dumped
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 08:33:49 +0100 (BST)

>  I was visiting the "Something Fishy" site, had clicked on a button to read
> some information and was "dumped". The message at the bottom of my screen told
> me a "fatal error had occured, press return to clean-up". I was instructed to
> tell lynx what had happened.

What was the failing URL?
What version of Lynx.
What operating system and version (for Linux the distribution is more
important than the kernel version)?
What do you get if you use the trace option?
Was a core file produced, and if so, and if you know how to use one,
what was the stack backtrace produced by the debugger.